- We are all Born Free and Equal.
The first human right is we are all born free and equal. This right clearly states:
- we are all born free
- we all have our own thoughts and ideas
- and we should all be treated equally and just.
Now, if our parents have the authority over us to choose what we eat, where we go, what we like to do, and when we go to bed, are we really free and are we really treated in the same way as them? While we have to listen to their rules telling us we don’t have the right to our human rights, they get to choose what they do, where to go, what to eat, and when they go to bed. If this discrimination is happening to children all over the world, were we really born free? Are we really being treated in the same way that all other humans are?
Hi! My name is Natalie. I live in Durham. My favorite color is yellow because it is cheery and happy. I love dogs. My favorite thing to do during this pandemic is read new books and ponder the reasons of life.š
Here are 4 pieces of advice:
- Never get near a slippery 10 foot wall an hour away from the nearest hospital.
- Read the Percy Jackson series.
- Do what YOU love as much as possible.
- Try to stay on the good side of your parents.
Here are 4 quotes Iād like to share:
- Ā Ā Ā āIt is not our abilities who show who we truly are. It is our choices.ā-Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter.
- āIt isnāt happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.ā-Anonymous
- āBe who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donāt matter and those who matter donāt mind.ā-Dr. Seuss
- āYou are the author of your own life story, so make it a good one.ā-Anonymous